Friday, August 20, 2010

BERNSTEIN’S EULOGY

At Sanford Bernstein’s eulogy, Lewis Sanders seemed to have a lot of hubris and ego as he recited from a memo he claims to have written to Bernstein in 1971. He stated that his memo said “the firm was basically an embarrassment, that it was largely populated by people who were either intellectually impaired, highly neurotic or both…Moreover, the environment was hostile, volatile and not conductive to personal growth, except as training in psychiatric medicine.”
To be very frank and perfectly honest, looking back at the early history of Bernstein there really was only one main crazy, neurotic, hostile and volatile person. And yes, though smart, that person was totally off the wall. At this point I choose to not name this person directly. Since Lew Sanders worked under me as I was President of the company, I have to wonder who he was referring to in his eulogy. Stay Tuned...

3 comments:

  1. What would you like us to tell you about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Capital blog! I genuinely enjoyment from how it' s easy on my eyes and also the details are warmly written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a unripe post has been made. I must subscribed to your rss dine which should do the trick! Have a charming era!
    [IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]

    ReplyDelete

 

Shepard Osherow. All Rights Reserved